Sunday, February 26, 2006

Wine, birthdays and cake

Well it was another fun weekend in the Andrew house. Friday night left us with a babysitter and a night out with grownups! It unfortunately ended with my friend and I polishing off a bottle of wine! But it was a good night! In turn Saturday started with a bit of a headache and a little guy who didn't want to sleep past 6 :( But he made it up to my by napping with me for 2 + hours Saturday afternoon! Nothing like shooting a whole day!

Last night we had yet another in a long line of birthday parties...this is the last until April...wow a month break! Hunter is starting to show his toughness and wants to play with the big kids. My niece Syndey isn't really crazy about sharing her favorite cousin RaRa but I think soon she will realize Hunter isn't all that bad (at least I hope). Hunter enjoyed the very messy cake thoroughly! (I will post pictures when I get them loaded from my camera). He was beyond messy, but I think he enjoyed it!

Today is swimming day, we are headed in by my parents hotel to take Hunter swimming for a while. I just bought him a swim jacket so I am curious how it will work. It is amazing how fast a weekend goes! It seems that they go even faster now that we have a child! But I guess the week goes faster now too...so it all evens out!

On another front, we have gone almost a week now with very little to no hitting! We must have figured out something! Thanks for the advice...I think the touch nicely thing has worked well...and as a bonus we have figured out where everyone's nose is...Occasionally eyes! It was a much more enjoyable weekend...now if we could get him to stop changing the channels and turning the TV's off with the remotes! Little stinker can sniff a remote out from anywhere!

Before I forget...Dancing with the Stars finalle is on tonight...GO DREW!!! I really hope he wins so I can see a little more of Nick :) Bachelor finalle is on tomorrow night...and the new apprentice starts...boy it is a good week for TV!

Over and out!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heather,
when do you have time to watch all this tv? I am jelous!!
Have another baby...then you will not even know what shows are on TV anymore! :-)

WorkingMom said...

It's called TVo (or DVR) and early bedtimes! Granted I can't say it will be the same with 2! I'll let you know...in the WAY future!