Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Painting again

Well Josh and I have FINALLY figured out how we want to paint the livingroom/kitchen/hallway. It only took 3 years but we have finally picked out a color scheme...now let's just hope it turns out so we like it! We are going with some very bold colors and painting over the one area we have painted but I am optimistic that it will look good! I will post pictures when it is done...don't hold your breathe...I haven't bought the paint yet!

In other news...I came home today to a clean house!!! YEAH!!! It was wonderful!! I didn't have to pick up a mop...Josh finally gave in to the cleaning lady idea...but then we ran into some logistics problems. But lucky for us, Josh's sister is working nights and just getting on her feet since college so we arranged with her a payment schedule. I can't tell you how great it felt to walk into a clean house!!

On the hitting front, we have had two nights without any hitting and he hasn't been doing it at the sitters, so hopefully we are having some luck in the discipline area! Now if we could get him to eat something besides crackers, pancakes and waffles! I guess I can't ask for everything :)

Well I am taking the night off from the pool, so I am going to veg in front of the tv...too bad there isn't any good reality tv on!

REMINDER: Bucky plays Northwestern tomorrow night after more then a week off! GO BUCKY (now I need to decide if I will be TVoing the game or Dancing with the Stars).

Over and out!

No comments: