Just a short post to let you all know that my parent's move is off. My dad was offered a better/new job at the place where he currently is, and he has decided to stay. While I am bummed that my mom and dad won't be much closer, I am also relieved that I don't have to clean out my room...and Josh is very glad that he doesn't have to find a place for that enormous box that my wedding dress is in! Even though the move isn't happening now, I know they will still end up our way some time in the future, but I guess the time isn't right right now.
As for other late breaking news...Jerry Rice made it to the finals in Dancing with the Stars!!! Yeah for Jerry, what he lacks in dancing skills (which is quite a bit) I guess he has made up for it with PR and personality...I guess this shows that the NFL may actually be superior to Hollywood! I think I may even vote for him next week! At least I don't have to look at Lisa Rhina's lips anymore! Can we say...NO MORE BOTOX! I will update you on other reality highlights next week after the bachelor! The rose ceremony won't be the "most dramatic" ever (because there isn't one) but I am sure there will be lots of "reproductive" drama!
Well it is time to hang out in front of the fire with my hubby...I haven't seen him in 2 nights...I think we need a little cuddle time!
Over and out!
Friday, February 17, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
This is a family Site. I would prefer you leaving your "cuddle time" to yourselves!
...
In other news, Way to go Josh!
Post a Comment