Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Merry Christmas For All

Another Christmas and another year is done. This is usually a really hard day for me to go back to work. I love Christmas and I am usually really sad to see it end. This year was really nice. We had a beautiful Christmas and we had a nice relaxing week off. We even got Hunter to sleep until 9 (which really made getting out of bed this morning really tough!!). I thought I would share a few pictures to show our great Christmas! Enjoy! Here's to all of you who feel a little depressed being at work today!!!
Don't be fooled this isn't a normal occurance...the kids are watching a DVD of pictures of themselves I made for my mom and dad.

Santa even showed up at my mom and dad's
Hunter needed Papa to give him the curage to be that close to Santa.

Even Joey got into the Christmas spirit at our house...sorry Joey I don't think they are for you...your brother is spoiled! :)

Christmas is hard work...Hunter fell alseep while Josh was reading a story at 6:20 on Christmas night!!!

1 comment:

TC said...

Ah, the one set of gifts Joey's paw is on were your Dw/tS tix. ;) Hunter isn't spoiled at all...