Tuesday, January 09, 2007

GO BUCKY!!!

It is 5 minutes to game time!!! I can't wait. And to tell you the truth I am a little nervous. Bucky plays Ohio State tonight at the Kohl Center (men's basketball). Bucky is rated 3 and Ohio is 5. We used to have season tickets and have seen the badgers win 2 big ten titles at the Kohl Center!!! Oh how I wish I was there right now...I am sure the air is ELECTRIC!!!! Yet I don't know if I would be able to handle watching it. I spent the last part of the IL game when UW had to win to win the title watching it behind my hands!

I just can't wait!!! Hope it's a good game!! And my yelling doesn't wake up Hunter!!

I am off to watch it in HD...closest thing to being there!!

5 comments:

Kari said...

WHAT A GAME! I watched it the same way you did. I've never seen a game at the Kohl Center, but I am going to Northwestern this weekend and I can't wait!

TC said...

I so tried to comment last night after the game and blogger was - surprise, surprise - hating me and not letting me.

It's ALL about Bucky. Honestly.

TC said...

Btw, Kari, you've NEVER been to a game at the Kohl Center?!?!

I feel so sorry for you!

Have fun this weekend!

WorkingMom said...

Kari-I am very jealous. We used to have season tickets in the student section and I LOVED them!!! My husband and I went to UWP and my brother played for Bo at Platteville. I knew he would be great here!!! This doesn't surprise me at all! They are just so fun to watch. They always give thier best in every game. Bo for president!!!

TC-I tried last night too...don't take it personally...blogger hates all! Must've been everyone given Bucky hollas!!

TC said...

Must have been. :)

Blogger is pretty evil to all, but somedays I feel like he reserves his extra special hatred for me.

But if everyone was giving Bucky the hollas - ;) - then I'm okay with that.