


Wow I can't believe it is here already but this weekend marks the beginning of the 4th of July celebrations. I think we say it every year, but it just seems like summer is flying by. I think of it differently now that I am in the working world and no longer in school. I remember when I was in school, the 4th always meant that summer was almost 1/2 over but there was still time to get a lot done...or make some money before classes start again! It is amazing how for so much of your life you live by school years and you live for summer, but then that all changes so abruptly when you start working. Now summer isn't the exciting time you look forward to when you are a kid, it is now a time when you try to find some time for yourself because your weekends are jammed packed with weddings, picnics, reunions, vacations and other "fun summer" events! Which for that reason is why Josh and I are staying home this weekend. It does feel kind of strange to not have plans for this "oh so important" travel weekend, but then on the other hand it will be nice to hang out at home and enjoy the peace and quiet! I thought I would post some pictures to remind us of fun summer activities...and one to show you how much Hunter looks like Josh! Well I hope if you are traveling for the holiday, your travels are safe and your time is enjoyable!
Over and out!
Heather
No comments:
Post a Comment