Well it appears that Steph's cousin is doing better. A match for a liver transplant was found Sunday/Monday. It was implanted yesterday and the surgery went as well as could be expected. They want to have her sedated without visitors for a couple of days for her to rest, recuperate and heal. I guess they want her to be rested when they tell her everything that she has been through. I guess they don't even know if she will remember that she had the baby. Luckily the baby is doing REALLY well and should be going home within two weeks (probably sooner then his mamma). I hope the best for her and her family, and I send them my prayers! Hopefully she will fully recuperate and will have a long healthy life with that little guy!
As for the other areas of interest...the Big 10 SUCKS! Of course the one Big 10 team that I didn't have winning in my bracket won...Indiana! The Badger game was sad and ugly to watch. Once again I felt like I wasn't watching a Bo Ryan coached team. They didn't seem to play with heart or desire. I give the freshman a lot of credit because they seemed to be in the few that were up to play. Oh well, another season is done. Hopefully next year they can pull it together, keep their grades up and play well! At least there were a lot of other good games to watch this past weekend. Hopefully this weekend is the same.
We FINALLY had another tooth pop through this weekend! I guess that was the reason for the fever. It was an eye tooth and those are suppose to be some of the worst...so hopefully the others are soon to follow! Darn teeth!
That is about it for now! Here's hoping Spring is coming soon!
Over and out!
Wednesday, March 22, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment