

We finally got our new computer. I started setting it up Saturday night. It is much more work to replace a computer then buying your first one. I now have the old computer (which I must say was disgusting after sitting under our desk for 3 years) set up on the bar, and the new one on the desk. I don't have the printer set up yet, but I have the programs loaded and my Itunes moved...which took a long time! I think the new one is going to be great...I just need to spend some time with it...maybe next week!
This week we don't have a sitter (she is on vacation) so we have family watching Hunter most of the week and I have off on Friday. Today he is with my sister-in-law, who also has her 3 kids home. She sent me some pictures of the boys training Hunter to be Jedi...I had to share. His daddy is so proud (see the blog's first entry). As you can see from the picture...I guess cow needs a little lesson in becoming a jedi too! (Cow serves as a bit of courage when we aren't around).
Update on Steph's cousin...she is doing good. She is improving daily. She is really weak and it sounds like a little depressed about not being able to see the baby. But hopefully soon she will be able to enjoy her little guy!
Almost forgot...I still have one team alive in the tournament! GO LSU!!! If they win I may be in the money!!!
That's it for now!
Over and out!
No comments:
Post a Comment