Monday, March 13, 2006

Growing Sick Little Boy

Just a quick note for an update on my life. Last week started out well. Hunter went in for his 15 month check up. 27 lbs 14 oz and 33 inches! Still topping the charts on height...93%...and he didn't gain a whole pound since his 12 month, but he grew 3 inches in the last 3 months! No wonder none of his shoes fit! Then he had to get shots :( But he was a trouper...no tears! (He did better then his mommy...once again). Then Wednesday night he got a bump on his leg from his shot...poor thing...and a little fever. The fever seemed to get worse so Thursday and Friday meant Josh and I stayed home from work to hang out with him. It is so funny when kids are sick...they spike a fever...get a little Tylenol and Motrin in them...and they are off playing basketball again! He finally broke his fever yesterday...hopefully that means the molar will be popping through soon! So it was yet another fast week in the Andrew house. Hunter and I did get out on Saturday morning for a walk to enjoy the beautiful weather and then I did some shopping in Johnson Creek and we had friends over on Sunday. So all in all (minus the 1 1/2 hours of ironing I did) it was a good weekend!

March Madness officially started last night! After the Badgers lost to Indiana in the opening round of the Big Ten tournament, they were blessed with a 9 seed. I don't have very high expectations, but the optimistic part of me is hoping for a miracle :)

Hopefully I can get on a little more often this week! Tonight I am off to see my Matthew in Failure To Launch...I will let you know how beautiful he is...I mean if the movie is good later this week! At least it is a girls night out!

Over and out!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi - So how was the movie. I was thinking of going soon too. Let me know! Mel :)