Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Picture update

After my last Dr appointment I was feeling pretty good so we decided to do some belly shots. I figure I am never doing this again and I do want to remember what it was like to be pregnant. For your viewing enjoyment (if you can call it that):

Hunter thought he would get in on the fun! He really likes to talk to his new baby sister (but then I need to feel his baby in his tummy too!).

There it is! Yes there is only one baby. This is at about 32.5 weeks. I am now at 34+ weeks (out of 40...hopefully). So unfortunately for me, it is even bigger now!!!!

I thought I would also put a picture of Josh up. He FINALLY got to cut the lawn after being in the house for more then a month and 1/2. It only took 3 hours :( Hopefully that will be a little quicker next time around.

With all of the rain we have been getting, this will probably be a much more common occurrence!






1 comment:

TC said...

Awww, that one of you and Hunter i so cute! :)