Another big night for my little man...it was poopy time on the potty. Now this should be a huge accomplishment in a little guy's life; yet I can't stop thinking about how disgusting it is to clean. At this point I am really glad that I didn't do cloth diapers. It is bad enough to dump out a little pitcher of poop and pee but to do it daily...pretty sure I wouldn't be able to handle it.
I also can't figure out at what point do you offer privacy? As he was grunting on the potty I felt strange sitting there in front of him. But he did want me to continue reading The Night Before Christmas. Hard line to draw and somewhat funny to think of.
Now after some success with the potty, I am still dreading the actual act of potty training. I don't know if I am not ready to accept the fact that my little boy is growing up, if I am not looking forward to the time that he fails (face it no kids get it the first time they where undies...even my perfect child :) ), or if I am just not looking forward to the messy clean up?
I guess it is another step on the "motherhood" trail...stay tuned, it may be a bumpy ride.
Thursday, October 26, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I have to say that reading the title of your post, I was expecting something about work: ha! Boy was I wrong!
Yeah, it's sounding lovely... it's gotta be Dada's turn soon, right?
Post a Comment