Sunday, February 15, 2009

Holy Cow...2 Months!!!

Wow can't believe that it has been 2 months since I last updated. The month of December is a complete blur...thank goodness for pictures!! And January was spent recuperating!! Here is a picture diary of what we have been up to. It is out of order so hang in there! There are too many pictures to shuffle them around! Hopefully I can be a little better this month. Happy belated Valentine's Day to everyone!


Hunter and Jacy enjoying a little lunch. We put a booster on the bar for Jacy in January and she LOVES being up by her big "brover"


We did a little decorating/rearranging in our bedroom (January) and finally took the cradle down. Here the kids are seeing how big they are in it now.

I don't think she will fit anymore...The cradle was actually made by my dad for my brother Derek (middle child). MANY kids have slept in it, here's my attempt to name a few...Derek (36), me, our neighbors little boy when I was little, Ryan Jaecks, the Drumm boys (I think all three), Bryce, Addie, Riley, Jacy (1). I am sure there are more but I can't think of them. My dad actually made another cradle 9 years ago when Brady was born because Brady and Addie are 3 weeks apart so we needed 2. Hunter slept in that one.

Papa Ken handing out gifts in Christmas in Manitowoc. It is chaos but it is fun...as you can see they ALL thing they need the first one!


Hunter and I Christmas Morning...kind of a long dramatic day (for the adults) but the kids sure had fun!! Hopefully next year won't be quite as dramatic and everyone will realize that Christmas is for the kids and being together!

Jacy Christmas morning with Santa gifts.


Hunter Christmas morning with Santa gifts...Not waiting for daddy and Jacy!!! This was Hunter's first Christmas that he was really into opening gifts...not sure which way was better :)


Mommy and Jacy Christmas Eve at our house with the all the kids about to open gifts. Jacy wasn't quite sure about all the presents and commotion!

An attempt at a Christmas picture of all 8 grand kids for mom and dad. There is one crying every time we do it. Started out with Riley 4 years ago, Hunter 2 years ago, Sawyer this year and I am sure Jacy will be next! Mom and dad loved the picture anyway. Shows their little personalities!


Josh and Jacy Christmas morning. Jacy had ALOT of Christmas dresses and we were not able to get them all on her but it was fun to try. She actually was fighting a sinus infection and then ended up popping some teeth during the holidays but she sure was a trooper!


Jacy and Uncle Derek's (last house on Christmas eve). She hung in there until the very end. This is my favorite dress of the holidays :)


Bryce, Brady and Addie trying to help Hunter with Wii mario cart.


Josh and I Christmas Eve at Derek and Tara's.


Hunter at our house for the Christmas eve craziness!

Happy 4th birthday Hunter!!! The start to the holiday parties is always Hunter's birthday and it ALWAYS snows! No exception this year. We had a star wars themed party and a good time was had by all!
The only family picture we managed during Christmas at the Christmas with Josh's mom's family the weekend before Christmas. Josh's uncle Rick was able to come and it was a really nice time.


Hunter and Jacy enjoying being pulled around by mom (December)

Jacy loves to be outside, even in the snow!
That's the last two months in a nutshell! All else is going well. We have been able to get some projects done around the house and enjoying being home bound for a while. Here's hopping I can post something a little sooner then 2 months!













No comments: