1:30 Friday: Leave work, stop at store for Beer, Wine and snacks
2:30 Friday: Leave Stoughton for Schaumburg IL
4:45 Friday: Check into Embassy Suites Hotel and wait for Steph
6:45 Friday: Head to dinner at Maggiano's (score GREAT table at bar) and eat a wonderful pasta dinner
8:45 Friday: Off to Target
11:00 Friday: Drop $300 and take first round presents to the room
1:00 a.m. Saturday: Finish wrapping first round of presents
6:45 a.m. Saturday: Wake up, take a swim, easy bike work out and a little reading before other girls wake up
9:00 a.m. Saturday: Hearty breakfast for stamina
10:00 a.m. Saturday: Enter the Mall
11:30 a.m. Saturday: First trip to cars with bags round 1
1:00 Saturday: Lunch at The Cheesecake Factory (No I did not have cheesecake but I did try the carrot cake-to die for!)
6:30 Saturday: Take 100 lbs of bags to the car in the rain and leave the mall
6:45 Saturday: Back to Target!
8:00 Saturday: Return to the hotel, order dinner, start wrapping
12:00 a.m. Sunday: Finish wrapping
1:00 a.m. Sunday: BED!!!
6:45 a.m. Sunday: Wake up for a little swim and loosening up
8:15 a.m. Sunday: Load my presents only onto a cart and battle the wind to fill the van.
9:50 a.m. Sunday: Head for Home!!!!
11:30 a.m. Sunday: At home, unpack, reorg presents for grouping of appropriate days.
12:00 Sunday: Enter Mother and Sister-in-law for baking
6:00 Sunday: Finish baking, Start cleaning up
6:30 Sunday: Bath kids
7:00 Sunday: Kids bedtime, sit and make grilled cheese for supper
8:00 Sunday: Work on a few Christmas presents and update blog...
9:24 Sunday: I AM READY FOR BED!!!!
And I wonder why I am tired??? I didn't even go into the 4 loads of laundry I folded and put away, casserole I made for Friday pot luck, the flex receipts gathered and submit, bath time for the kids and packing that I did Thursday so I could be gone for the weekend.
All said and done, I had essentially NO presents on Friday and need THREE right now (all of which I know what and where I need to get them!!)
I am feeling good (besides my throbbing legs) and ready for Christmas.
Sunday, December 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I wish I had the patience for normal Christmas shopping. Instead I go during totally off hours (9pm on Sunday night) so there's no one to bother me. As long as I get it done, right? Oh, and I'll be in Schaumberg soon...going to Ikea though. Maybe I'll have to have lunch at the Cheesecake Factory too. Love it there!
Post a Comment