There are days when you look outside and it is too nice to go to work...
TODAY IS ONE OF THOSE DAYS!!!
I believe I hear my riding lawn mower calling my name!!
Happy warm fall day!
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The purpose of this blog is for me to have a place to share my random thoughts, problems, and joys of being a mom, a working mom! Now the working mom of 2!!!
4 comments:
if you hear me calling your riding lawnmower's name, let me know! our lawn needs a trim bad!
I hate you right now.
Hope you know that.
I want a job where I can decide that. *pout*
Just hope someone at work doesn't read this!!!
There are times I like my job, and yes they knew about it. Guess I don't have it sooo bad!
Boy it was nice on my tractor for 3 hours!!!
Post a Comment