Hunter
- I look JUST like my daddy.
- And I act alot like him too.
- However when I am tired I get hyper just like mommy.
- I have I hard time saying some of my letters, which worries mommy but everyone says I will grow into it.
- I LOVE my little sister and have to give her a kiss before naps and night time.
- I used to carry a little cow around everywhere and now I really don't want anything to do with it.
- I loved Sesame Street (especially Elmo) when I was about 2 and I will still pick out Elmo movies once in a while.
- I now love to play with Star Wars guys (daddy's old guys) and watch the movies.
- The Ewaks are my favorite!
- I also like Power Rangers (but mommy and daddy don't).
- The first movie I saw in the theater was Surfs Up. I really liked the popcorn but didn't really understand that I needed to be quite.
- I then went to see the Star Wars cartoon with daddy a year later.
- When mommy was pregnant with Jacy I liked to tell everyone that I used to be a baby in mommy's tummy too.
- When ever possible I ask if my cousin Riley can come over and play.
- I am not real fond of climbing. I am starting to get a little more daring and will actually go down slides.
- I was very protective of Gloria (babysitter) and not real happy when new kids come. Gloria has a soft spot for me too, she doesn't think I do much wrong!
- Although I was very excited when Jacy got to come to Gloria's with me.
- I used to lay on the couch and watch Elmo with daddy when we got home during the week. I don't think daddy did much watching (more sleeping)!
- I peed on the potty for well over 6 months every night before my bath before I would even think about going any other time of the day.
- I would keep my pull up dry all day at Gloria's and then come home and pee. (I did this for about 6 months until mommy gave up and went to undies!)
- I LOVE books. I have since I was really little!
- I could say my ABC's when I was 27 months old!
- I slept in a crib up until last summer (almost 3 years old)! I never climbed out.
- I still don't get out of my bed until mom or dad comes to get me.
- I need to have a story, prayers, my blanket, my green bear, my music CD and a drink of water before I can go to bed.
- I really like dinosaurs and any book about them.
- I love going to zoos or farms but I don't want to touch or get very close to them.
- I can name just about any animal. If I don't know it I will ask you until I remember it.
- I went to Elmo and Diego Live shows and LOVED them!
- I used to talk about myself in the third person...thanks Elmo!
- I have a birthmark on my left forearm.
- I started walking on Christmas morning.
- I get car sick, so mommy and daddy give me special medicine but it makes me talk funny and sleepy!
Jacy
- I look a lot like my mom (brown eyes and all)!
- I act like my mom too (even the things daddy doesn't like!)
- I light up whenever I see my big brother!
- I can say: hi, momma, dadda, kitty and something that sounds a lot like Jacy.
- I love to play with my big brothers toys.
- If I have something and mommy says no, I take it and crawl fast the other way.
- I am very dramatic.
- Especially when I am hungry (just like mommy).
- I prefer my thumb but mommy and daddy take it out and give me a nuk.
- I got really sick when I was 5 weeks old and spent a weekend in the ER. They thought it was a bladder infection but it was the formula.
- Because of that I had to take the REALLY expensive formula (and mommy kept nursing me).
- I REFUSE to take a bottle from anyone but Gloria.
- I started crawling Memorial Day Weekend.
- I will crawl on anything (Mommy thinks my knees are permanently stained).
- I love to play with books and I am starting to get good at sitting while mommy or daddy reads them to me.
- My favorite book is One Hand, Two Hands.
- My pink blankie will calm me when I am upset and as soon as I get it my thumb goes in my mouth.
- I went on a trip to S. Dakota with mommy and daddy when I was 7 months old. I was a good girl and went to lots of places with daddy while mommy worked.
- I can crawl all the way up the stairs but haven't tried down yet.
- Mommy thinks I will be a climber and a daredevil. If something is on the floor I will climb on it and then climb onto the couch.
A few things about me as the mommy:
- I check on both kids before I go to bed every night. They look so peaceful sleeping.
- I do not like the book, "I will love you forever" partially because I think it is really sad and I can't make it through without getting choked up.
- I love taking the kids to fun places like the zoo, farmers market, etc, but I am exhausted afterwards.
- I was really worried about how Hunter would react when Jacy was born because he wasn't going to be my baby anymore.
- I dread the day my kids go to school.
- I loved being pregnant but was really upset that Dr. Balin couldn't deliver Jacy.
- I am a lot quicker to run to the doctor with my children then I would for myself.
- I constantly worry that something could happen to them.
- I never thought you could love someone so instantly until I had children.
- I would never trade any of the sleepless nights with them for anything.
- I love being home with them every other Monday and cherish any other time I get.
- I love watching them grow and explore things.
- Most importantly I pray that I am teaching them to be loving, intelligent, independent people.
No comments:
Post a Comment