Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Hunter's Fun Week

While we were in South Dakota Hunter was having a little vacation himself. He was spoiled by Aunt MeMe and Nana and Papa. Auntie MeMe was nice enough to send us some pictures of his week. Hope you enjoy them!

There was Corn Planting, Syttende Mai, Flying Kites, Brewer Game, Painting, and making homemade pizza...












4 comments:

Kari said...

Wow, Hunter has a pretty cool Aunt MeMe!

TC said...

What does Aunt MeMe have to do to get the pics of her removed? O:)

Oh and prefers to think of it as loving, not spoiling... well, speaks only for herself on that one, not Nana!

WorkingMom said...

I can if you REALLY want it...but how do we know who Aunt MeMe is...is she really in these pictures???

If it makes you feel better I will post the profile picture of the three of us at Mt. Rushmore that I still look pregnant on :)

TC said...

Haha, it's not they are totally horrible pics of me, it's just that MeMe wanted to keep anonymity 'round the blogosphere ;)