Monday, March 03, 2008

Pictures...pictures...pictures!!!









Things are beyond crazy right now at work so my "free time" is few and far between so I thought I would post some of the pictures from our photo session about a month ago. The kids did really well.


Jacy is changing every day. She is working really hard at sitting although there are days I think she will crawl before she sits by herself! She is very active and has completely wrapped her daddy around her little finger.




Hunter and his imagination are a lot of fun right now! It is amazing to watch him turn blocks into cars and gameboys. Today he was batman and superman.




All else is going pretty well. Josh has been wonderful dealing with a wife who has no time for him :( I miss the kids terribly during the day but I am hoping the adjustment is going to get better when things slow down at work, everyone is healthy and it STOPS snowing!!!!


Enjoy the pictures!!


2 comments:

Kari said...

those are great pictures! who took them?

WorkingMom said...

Photo Express in Hilldale. They do a great job and are reasonable.