Thursday, March 06, 2008

Where were you when you heard the news?

I bet all of you will remember where you were when you heard that Brett Favre was retiring. (If you didn't know, you must be living under a LARGE rock in another universe!!)

I thought I needed a little tribute. He really was great and a lot of fun to watch. It was neat to see all of the Favre jerseys at the Badger game last night. The Badgers were in it to win the Big 10 (WHICH THEY DID BY THE WAY!!!!!) and the fans showed up in green and gold.

Enjoy the tribute...besides what could be better then Favre and Toby Keith(ish)!

What else is going on??

Well a little house keeping...

  • Happy Belated Birthday Jen!!!
  • CONGRATS!!! Sarah and Travis on your little girl...can't wait to meet her!!!
  • CONGRATS!!! Danielle and Matt...how exciting for you!!!

And finally a little story to share:

The other night Josh was in changing Jacy (yes he is a wonderful husband ~ he helped me with the laundry that night too) and I walked into her room and said:

"Guess who's pregnant?"

Josh turned around, turned completely pale and almost DROPPED Jacy!

I promptly said:

"NOT ME!!!! ARE YOU CRAZY!!!"

Josh's color then returned and I think his heart stopped racing about 2 hours later.

When he calmed down later (and I was still giggling every time I thought about it) he said not only did I take 10 years off his life by that statement but I did it on the day Favre retired. I was then informed that Men don't play guessing games..."JUST TELL US!!"

Hope my tribute and little story make you smile :)

1 comment:

Teetlebomb said...

Great story Heather! After out Spring Break trip we should get you guys up here for dinner. Have a good one, and stop scaring Josh!