Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Back to the working world

Well I survived...and Jacy survived. I have one day down. There were a few tears this morning but all in all it went well. I missed my little guys a ton but it felt good to be back. I do have to say that it is a good thing I like my job as much as I do. I like the feeling that I am needed there and I truly feel like I was missed. It makes going back a little easier. I don't know how the people who don't like their job do it! If I didn't like my job I think I would have been tempted to turn right around, pick them up and head home! I am really going to miss my time with both Hunter and Jacy at home. And I haven't figured out when and how the cooking and laundry is going to get done...but I guess this is the first day!

No comments: