I have had a lot of people ask about the status of our house so I thought I would get a quick post out...It is SOLD!!! While we would have liked a little more money, in the grand scheme of things we are happy. Our closing date has moved up so we will be in the new house sooner! Unfortunately due to a crazy week at work and Hunter battling the flu we have had a really crazy week.
Be sure to give all moms you know a hug for Mother's Day! I know a lot of new moms this year and I wish them all the best 1st Mother's Day!!!
Thursday, May 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow! That was fast. Congratulations on the sale...it feels so good once that happens. Now you get to be VERY busy packing. Have fun; and as always let us know if you need any help!! :-)
Congrats!!! And happy mothers day!
Post a Comment