Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Heart Rates

I haven't fallen off the face of the earth. I am still here. I am starting to feel like I have a little more energy. I am in my 13th week and things are going well. We went to the doctor last night and heard the heart beat for the first time. That little one is growing well...at least I am growing out of my clothes anyway!! The heart beat was 160, strong and healthy. Hunter's heart beat was usually around 140. Deduct from that what you may...but the PA did say that this early it might be a little faster.

Everything else is going well. We put the rail down on Hunter's crib last night so we are making the first step to a big bed. Once we have someplace to go with the crib we are going to try making the big step. Next is the nuk. He also gave the baby a kiss good night for the first time last night. I am pretty sure that he is going to be a good big brother.

We have been enjoying the nice weather but everyone has either allergies or a cold so it has slowed us down a bit. We had some friends from college over this weekend with all the kids. We had 7 kids under the age of 4. Everyone was very well behaved but it is always fun to think of how our lives have changed in the last 9 years!!

Hope everyone is enjoying the spring!

2 comments:

Kari said...

our baby's heartbeat is 146. and all is well there too.

glad yours is going well, and that hunter is starting to make the move. good luck getting rid of the nuk!

TC said...

Well, my fingers are certainly crossed. :)

Especially since the heart-rate now tells me there is no prayer of twins in there.