Well, much to our surprise, Josh and I are expecting our second little bundle of joy! It goes to show once again how our kids really do make the decisions in this relationship! We are very excited. I am due October 1st (yep 12 days before my birthday). I am feeling good but tired and hungry! Nothing out of the ordinary. We may have to have a baby naming contest sometime down the road when we find out what if this little one will be Hunter's brother or sister. We have already gotten some Harry Potter suggestions, thanks Jess, but I think we are still looking!
Here's to hoping there is only one!
Monday, March 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
congratulations!! keep us posted!!
Oh I'm still hoping for two...
hey now TC...you start wishing that on her, she's going to get back at you ten-fold when it's your turn! it's why we started buying the non-annoying toys a LONG time ago for friends' kids!
I'll be fine with her wishing 2 on me someday, Kari...
Post a Comment