Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Shhh...The Puma is Sleeping

Hunter has developed his first imaginary friend. What could it be you ask? Is it another little boy? Perhaps a little puppy? No, he has a PUMA as his imaginary friend. Yes, I said a Puma. A strange animal for a 2 year old to be obsessed with, I know, but a Puma no less. We have spent much of the last week searching for the 'hiding' puma, or whispering because "shhh...the puma is sleeping".

It is amazing, the puma has been at Radio Shack, Culvers, hiding in the baskets when Hunter was getting his picture taken, in the snow, and multiple places throughout our house. Thanks to his daddy, we now know that the Puma eats chinchillas. Hunter spends much time in the back of the truck talking and singing to the puma.

Now the exact origin of the puma isn't known but I am pretty sure that Go Diego Go has something to do with it. I will enjoy it while I can and try to get a little of it on video. It's cute right now, but I am sure I will get sick of looking for the puma soon.

4 comments:

TC said...

The puma and Nonni were downstairs this morning...

Kari said...

let me know when you find it! :o)

WorkingMom said...

The circus is in town this weekend, maybe we can find one there??

TC said...

Only if they serve chincillas...