Now many Badger fans today are going to be playing the Chicken Little syndrome, "help the sky is falling" today. But just because the badgers lost last night, doesn't mean that they are out of it. It just makes the biggest game yet for Sunday! Sunday is a must win for the Badgers, if, they want a #1 seating and win the Big 10. I have to say that I was bummed that they lost but they would have had to win on Sunday regardless if they won or lost last night. I didn't get to see the second half but it sounded like Tucker, Taylor and Butch were playing in a different game. If you can't depend on your leaders, it is going to be a long night. But from every negative comes a positive (so I like to believe) which means that T & T and Butch will be on fire for the OH State game on Sunday!!!
So everyone better put on their cardinal and white and cheer for Bucky this weekend!!!!! This will be the biggest game of the year thus far! And when they win and they come back home to play MI State on the last game of the season (which we have tickets for) it will be even sweeter beating Izzo on their home court! One can only hope that Taylor will throw Tucker a lob to dunk with 1 minute to go while up 20! (for those of you that don't remember...go back to Tucker's freshman year, MI State at WI, WI up 10ish, under a minute to go and Devin lobs to Tucker for the Dunk...Izzo was FURIOUS!!!...oh it was so fun to watch)!!
Wednesday, February 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Do you think if I follow Rendall's incessant advice and go back to grad school I can get tix again???????
*sigh*
I miss college today!
Post a Comment