Thursday, September 07, 2006

Football in the Air

nu=3235>446>836>WSNRCG=3232596596356nu0mrj.0.jpg">
nu=3235>446>836>WSNRCG=3232596596849nu0mrj.0.jpg">

Well it is here. Football starts tonight...which means Josh has the 3rd annual Chicken Fun Night to kick off the season right with some friends. I just love this time of the year and I think football starting just solidifies the start of fall! I have been fighting the urge to run home and dig out all of my Halloween/fall decorations. Yet it is hard to do because it is still 80 degrees during the day.

Fall also brings indoor volleyball. I had my first women's league match Tuesday night and we won all three! Fairly unheard of for our team...but we are in a different league this year. Which makes me ponder...is it better to win three in a little lesser league or lose three...Possibly win one in a harder league? I vote for the winning...but I think if all the games are easy I will be swinging the other way. But for right now it is nice, we have a lot of new people on our team and it is nice to be eased into it!

Finally I thought I would put some pictures up...something I want to do more of (after I just filled 2 albums last weekend). The first two are of Hunter and the kitties at nana and papa's house and another is of all of us at Josh's cousin's wedding (great picture if Hunter was looking).

Enjoy!

1 comment:

TC said...

It's still a great picture! It just would be better if he'd been looking...