Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Warm Weather Please?

Well it is sunny and LOOKS nice out...but still in the 40's. I was just wishing for once the weathermen were correct. This is at least the 3rd day in the last week where the weathermen had said it would be in 60's and no dice! Oh well at least the sun is shining...for those of us stuck inside during the day...that is all that matters!

LSU couldn't pull it out this past weekend...Actually I don't even think they showed up to play. It was fairly reminiscent of watching the Badgers at the end of the season. Which in turn meant that I didn't win the big money for the brackets. I did win 2nd in one of them which means I won enough money to cover my entry fees. Oh well I guess there is always next year!

Hunter and I spent the past weekend in Manitowoc visiting. It was an enjoyable weekend, but cold of course. Hunter still got to get outside with Papa, and ride on the tractor and help rake. He also got to go to the library to see all of Nana's work friends and play in the Youth department. For those of you in Manitowoc...that youth department is pretty nice...and we even checked out some legos to bring home and play with...after Hunter terrorized some bigger kids playing at the lego table.

I also got the chance to catch up with some old friends from high school. It has been a long time since we have seen eachother and it was nice to catch up and let the past in the past. This in turn meant that Hunter got to meet some more new friends...he sure does enjoy playing with new friends. I could tell that he missed his friends from daycare when he wanted Kendra (Sarah and Travis's 3 year old) to hold his hand and lead him around. Another little girl at daycare, Lauren, always leads Hunter around by the hand to play.

This weekend Josh is off to the "World's Largest Trivia Contest" in Stevens Point. So Hunter and I are home to play, relax and probably clean. Maybe we will have an outing if it is nice and get some pictures up for next week! It just amazes me how fast the weeks fly by! I think it has gotten even faster with Hunter! He will be 16 months on Friday and it seems like I just had his birthday! Now with summer coming I am sure that it won't slow down. I was just looking at August and September and they are almost booked. Oh well at least we have Family and Friends to travel and see. Although I am not sure this is keeping me young :)

Over and out!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Come visit PA! We've got warm weather!

WorkingMom said...

I guess all I had to do was complain...it got nice the next day and was in the mid 70's today! Who said my blog does no good!