Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Cleaning the truck

While I realize that my truck needed a cleaning...desperately, my son didn't need to expedite the process. Let me take you back to Sunday...

Hunter and I went to Sunday School/Church. We came home to pick up Josh and Jacy and we were off right away to friends for lunch. As I wasn't going to be in the house long, I asked Hunter if he wanted to stay in the Truck (He thinks it is fun to be in the "way back"). So he stayed in (keys out, parking brake on and doors closed). When we were about to leave I asked if he needed to go potty he said no, I went on the grass (common occurrence since daddy showed him how last summer). I didn't think anything of it.

So we go to our friends have lunch and are hanging out outside. Josh has the back of the truck open so he and the kids can sit/climb in there.

Then he starts looking and asks Hunter...did you pee back here? Hunter mumbling a little bit of an excuse and then says..."I couldn't get the door open".

Sure enough, there is a little plastic indent where the back seats lock in (they were up) and he had peed in the that divot. Mind you there was a little on the carpet, but not much.

Let's also keep in mind that this is the kid that can't hit a rather large toilet...yet he peed in a 2 inch by 2 inch plastic square! Needless to say he has lost all privileges to play in the truck and a few other things!

It sure is fun to have a boy! Sometimes I think they are just preprogrammed with boy thoughts! I can guarantee no little girl has thought to do that!

So my truck got a cleaning yesterday (the carpet got scrubbed Sunday).

2 comments:

TC said...

OK, so maybe it's cuz I didn't have to clean it up... but I'm really proud of him for getting the pee in there! lol Like you said, he's been known to miss a lot larger holes than that!!!!

TC said...

Yesterday, he wanted me to let him pee on the grass at the park.