Jacy turned 1 on Saturday...as much as I tried to slow the year down it didn't happen! I don't have any pictures (Yet) from her birthday but I have a few updates from September. For all of those who are wondering she is SO my daughter. She ate up as much as she could of being the birthday girl! She was VERY good! She LOVED her cake (a little even ended up on the wall), she opened presents and showed off for everyone. I will have more about that when I get the pictures.
As for September...
The kids and me on the Bay Beach train in August
Josh proudly wearing his Jets hat.
Can we say Cat who ate the canary??






2 comments:
happy belated birthday to jacy! and let me tell you, i get "help" like that with the groceries all the time!
I love that last pictures - adorable!!
If you're super anxious for photos (and I would be if I were you), you can always log on to my walgreens account and steal a few off there to post until your CD arrives tomorrow :)
Post a Comment