...this stuff is pretty good..."How come I don't get ice cream??"
Cake coma...
Sugar filled present opening..."How nice of someone to get me tissue paper!"
Modeling my new hat from Nana and Papa
The purpose of this blog is for me to have a place to share my random thoughts, problems, and joys of being a mom, a working mom! Now the working mom of 2!!!
4 comments:
I kept thinking how much of a "big girl" she looked in the first picture. I was like "oh man, she is growing up so fast!"
She and Great Papa A were discussing the amazingness of graham crackers. As much as she loves 'em... he might still have her beat. That man eats more graham crackers than anyone. It's insanity!
Happy Birthday Jacy! You looked beautiful on your big day. I love the dress!
Love,
Jen
WOW! If that is not "Mini-Me"!!
First of all, Thanks Auntie MeMe for the pictures...mommy couldn't find hers :)
Thanks Jen, for someone who thought I was going to be a mom of 2 boys...it is fun dressing a little girl.
Steve - It's about time. I didn't work so hard through those pregnancies to have BOTH of my children be a picture of my husband!!! (hopefully her joints are a little stronger :) )
Post a Comment