First Halloween:
Hunter loved it this year! No tears like last year with the Elmo costume! Jacy didn't dress up but she did sport her Pumkin hat like a princess!
Josh's birthday was pretty low key this year...we had a Badger game and birthday party this weekend to go to so Josh had to settle for a birthday at home. But it did feature spaghetti, french silk pie and a new Ipod...I think he will survive being at home :)
We also had baptism this weekend (on Jacy's 1 month birthday).
Jacy was a very good girl! She slept most of the day and loved being held all day long! She wore my baptismal dress and was a hit! The weather was beautiful so the kids got to get outside and play and enjoy our new yard. I don't have any pictures yet from the actual ceremony (forgot my camera) but I have a few from home.
Great Grandpa and Jacy
This week is intending to be pretty low key (to recoup from last week). I can't believe my little girl is a month old already, so I am just going to hang out and hold her for a while! That and it is suppose to get pretty cold so I don't want to go out anyway!!
2 comments:
we have baptism this weekend. i hope Zander cooperates!
That is pretty busy. And you had Jess and my b-day party squeezed in there too. You gotta be pooped out!
(I love Hunters costume.)
Post a Comment