Pros that I haven't had the baby yet:
- I keep losing weight every time I go to the doctor...even though I have been eating TERRIBLE!!
- I haven't had any hard contractions and I am 4 cm dilated (that is starting to change today...like right now)...
- I have read a lot
- I have finally won at solitaire (not regular solitaire a really hard one)
- I have finished logic puzzles, telling me I haven't lost my mind
- I have caught up on Dallas (can you catch up on a TV show that ended 20+ years ago)??
- I have humored my husband by watching Smallville at 3:00 in the a.m.
- I cleaned out the dvr recordings
- I bummed around the mall making people feel bad for me when they asked my due date and I said "Yesterday"
- The new house has allowed me to lay around in a variety of different locations so I don't have to look at the same thing
- I got to put a post up
- I cleaned out Hunter's closet...realizing that he is growing way too fast (I think we may bypass 3T)
Cons that I haven't had the baby yet:
- I HAVEN'T HAD THE BABY YET!!!!!
- Not really knowing when labor will start and how fast it will go
- My doctor is now out of town and one of his replacements looks like Gary Bussie (sp?) - I'm sure he is a great doctor but Gary Bussie (he did Hunter's circ.)
- I haven't really done the things around the house that I should...finish the laundry, baby books (yes books, Hunter's really needs work too), pictures of the nursery
Well hopefully this is the last post I have before the baby...but one will never know!
3 comments:
4CM? You're lucky!!! It took me forever to get to 4CM, even after the cervidil and pitocin!!
Good luck!
I just read Aunt TC's blog, and I wanted to send a HUGE congratulations your way. She is beautiful!!!
Congratulations on the Baby (born 09/04/2007, 4:53 AM)! I can't wait to see pictures!
Post a Comment