A win by the Badgers yesterday (even if it wasn't pretty)...
A trip to the farmer's market...
Squeaky cheese curds...
A trip to the petting zoo...
60 degrees and sunny...
A roast cooking all day in the crock pot (it smells heavenly)...
Half way done with Hunter's Halloween costume...
and a BIG win by the Pack!!!!
Does it get any better then that??
Sunday, September 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
The Crew won today and yesterday, too.
(We won't discuss Friday night.)
What's the costume this year: Blue? :)
you're making a costume? i have to learn to do stuff like that. i can't pay $30 for an infant halloween costume!
I like to dabble in sewing so I always thought I would make my kids halloween costumes. Don't get me wrong, it is a lot cheaper, but don't think they will always want to wear them. Last year I made an Elmo costume because Hunter was OBSESSED with Elmo, let's just say he wasn't thrilled with trick-or-treating. This year I had to do something easy considering my fastly approaching due date, so I am making a Mr. potato Head. Hunter is big into playing with it so hopefully we will have a little more luck trick-or-treating.
That's funny: I tried to go as Mr. Potato Head last year, and the outfit ended up being a few sizes too large and I ditched that plan.
Sounds cute :)
Post a Comment