Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Pregnancy Moments

Many of you whom have been pregnant or been around a pregnant woman have probably experienced "pregnancy moments". Many times it is short term memory issue, which I think is what I suffered from on Monday. Here is a little insight to my latest pregnancy moments:

  • Moment #1: Monday morning I am leaving for swimming before work. After getting about 2 blocks from home I soon realize that I have forgot my glasses at home (these are needed because I ripped my last contact on Saturday). Luckily I have an extra pair of glasses in the truck just for these moments. Disaster adverted. Although hopefully I will remember to put the spare pair back before I forget my glasses again.
  • Moment #2: On my way to work I remember that I need to get gas in the Tahoe so Josh can take it down to Evansville after work. As I leave swimming and approach the gas station, I look into the back seat only to realize that I forgot my purse in Josh's truck and I have no way to pay (and I have no lunch, thank goodness mom and dad take me out for lunch).
  • Moment #3: I realize that I have my checkbook in the car so once again disaster adverted, I can write a check for gas. I go to Kwik Trip, ask if I can write a check, pray that they aren't going to ask for my license, fill up with gas, pay and go to pick up Hunter. Apparently writing a check really confused me, because when I pulled into the sitters drive way, get out of the truck, look back and the gas tank is WIDE open, no not just the little door, but the cap was hanging there too.

Just a little look at what my life is like these days! Luckily I haven't forgotten Hunter somewhere and nobody has gotten hurt! Stay posted the "moments" might get better!!

2 comments:

Kari said...

i call it my pregnancy memory. i can remember the phone number of my best friend that she hasn't used in 10 years, but i can't remember to bring my lunch with me to work!

Anonymous said...

So pregnancy makes you act like your mother-in-law? O:)

Thank goodness it's only temporary!