
Just thought I would give everyone a quick update on our lives...busy, busy, busy!!! I think that just about covers it :) Just kidding. Since my last post I have been to two wedding showers, a dinner cruise, to the dells swimming, home to Manitowoc and up to Oconto Falls for work. First the showers: I went to a bridal shower for my cousin's fiance on Lake Monona two weekends ago. Her aunt and uncle live on the lake and it was BEAUTIFUL!! It is so strange to think of living on a lake right in Madison. I can't even imagine what it is like to wake up to that every day!
That night Josh and I went on a dinner cruise for work on the "other big lake" in Madison...I can't keep them straight! It was with everyone from work and it was a lot of fun (see picture). I would definitely recommend it.
Last weekend we were in Manitowoc for my cousin's "couple wedding shower". Which ends up being a big party. It was a lot of fun and the skit went over well. This years skit featured 'Towoc Bridal' with many local entries singing songs of many genres. There were a lot of kids there and everyone seemed to get a long well. Hunter must have run his little legs off...he napped for more then 4 hours both Saturday and Sunday!
As for bad news...my Ipod broke last week and it has to be sent in...I am lost without it! I like to listen to ESPN radio but I don't like listening to Baseball stuff and that is what is on at this time of year! Well I best be going!
Over and out!
1 comment:
Any word on the iPod people?
Post a Comment